Factory Touch Up Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many organs you have to donate to get a bottle of Silver touch up paint? Ive got some cancer that needs to be taken care in the next couple months. thanks!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Walmart has it in the automotive section. Just get the paint color code off your drivers door.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got silver from my Durango...

Wally World probably has silver, but they don't have Light Khaki.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, because you can see on one area by my drivers side headlight where the previous owner tried to touch up an area and you can tell its not quite right. i just dont want to be driving around looking like a kid who just cut himself shaving.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The Jeep has more personality after the initial new period and a few scratches add "Only in A Jeep" stories.
I got the touch up paint from the dealer, but KJ paint fades over time, and was darker than my paint in Khaki. I only will touch up if it is a stone chip, where rust begins to present itself.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah thats the thing, i have two chips on the front of my hood where there is no paint - just metal. happened this past winter season too. i just dont want it to get real bad