Explanation of the Command trac and select trac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
:happy175::happy175::happy175:

Wish I could say you've got the market cornered on slimy politicians, but our Northern Ohio group has left a fair share of slippery "stuff" around here. Jimmy Dimora comes to mind, right ProfDlp? :emotions34:

Bob

The race is on to see which happens first: I get a decent job or he gets out of prison. He may be a free man before I am... :emotions34:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175::happy175::happy175:

Wish I could say you've got the market cornered on slimy politicians, but our Northern Ohio group has left a fair share of slippery "stuff" around here. Jimmy Dimora comes to mind, right ProfDlp? :emotions34:

Bob

We have one ex governor in jail for corruption. The previous ex governor got out of jail (for corruption) just 2 years ago
And don't forget our el presidente was from Chicago. Chicago is the breeding ground for crooked politicians.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have one ex governor in jail for corruption. The previous ex governor got out of jail (for corruption) just 2 years ago
And don't forget our el presidente was from Chicago. Chicago is the breeding ground for crooked politicians.

Ah yes... "The Chicago Way" right??? :emotions34:

Bob