Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntreado

Reaction score
Hey my name is Nick and i have an '04 jeep liberty renegade. In about a month or so, im getting new exhaust. I've been thinking about the placement of it and i like the dual split out the back, but also one of my friends said to think about getting it come out the sides before the wheels.

Has anyone done this or know anything about it? I know it will be louder, but how will it look? Also, for anyone who has gotten exhaust on their libby, how much did it cost?

Nick

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the borla dual exhaust on my libby. Not really loud at all though (damn). Easy to install but lining up the tips just right was a bit of an issue..factory hanger hung lower than new hanger....some tweaking and got it to look just right. Borla has them for $700 but got mine for around $300...ebaby. Have pics posted under the intro as well if you want to take a look (search my screen name)