electrical gremlin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB281

Reaction score
hello all

I have an 06 Liberty 2wd with the 3.7, lately the guages have been going nuts including the CEL and Trans Temp lights, I did a search and found that for some this problem was related to the BCM, this has already been replaced on mine so my question is, what else could be causing this issue?, also last night while driving home I tried to turn on my brights and lost my lights altogether including the fog lamps.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BCM.

Even though its been replaced doesn't mean its still not the problem. You could have some short in the electrical system that continues to wack out the BCM all together. I'd take it back in.

ROB281

Reaction score
just got off the horn with the dealer, I'm dropping it off during lunch and should hear somthing about it this afternoon.

ROB281

Reaction score
dealer just called me, and said that the problem is some of the relays in the fuse box had fried, does this mean I have a short somewhere in the electrical system now?

Latest posts

Members online