Elastic strap by the driver leg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Push the damn gum down a little.. It is driving me crazy, just push it in so it fits snugly without being wedged on that plastic edge.. Grrr.. My OCD just hit super high levels, I just want to reach in and push it down.... Arghh.

:D
I fixed it for ya, hyedpin. It's all better now.....relax, relax.:p

Paul

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) Phew, thanks.

lfotto

Reaction score
My cell phone case snaps onto it pretty well, so it not sliding around and useful when I'm using my handsfree device. ( I don't like my case when I'm sitting down with a heavy coat. I can not always hear it when it goes off.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Push the damn gum down a little.. It is driving me crazy, just push it in so it fits snugly without being wedged on that plastic edge.. Grrr.. My OCD just hit super high levels, I just want to reach in and push it down.... Arghh.

:D

hahaha, thats hilarious. :D:D

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought of another possible use for this strap. :D

Attachments

• kk_strap.jpg
    kk_strap.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 67

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 08 KK has the same thing. It is useless in my opinion. I still haven't found 1 thing that it is good for.

clackattack

Reaction score
i wanna cut the damn thing off since it serves me NOOOO purpose at ALL. the indention would make a decent spot to mount a cb, mobile ham radio, or possiblly a radio scanner. i think that what ill end up doing with that thing

david1980

Reaction score
elastic tape I use for this ...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
id say they put htat there because in the earlier KJs we have a nice place to jam mail and crap between the 4x4 lever and the console.. it doesnt look like you have that.. so they gave you this lol.