Ehh Where Yaa From?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwoodliberty

Reaction score
Yo yo, hello neighbour! I used to live in Toronto (Yonge & Eglinton), and just moved to Collingwood last year. Nothing like a liberty in the Collingwood climates!

JK2KJ

Reaction score
Really no more Ontario represenation? we are pretty spread out PEI to british columbia wow

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Houston texas here guys

Oops my bad, I didn't see it says "canada", sorry

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey just saw this thread, I'm in Keswick, Ontario, and work in Mississauga - I think this is the most Ontarians I've seen on this forum :)

Dave

ObiHann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Halifax here, and I want to make sure anyone in Atlantic Canada to get on the forums at NSJC, and on LOST at the Atlantic Canadian section!

JK2KJ

Reaction score
So theres a few of you guys out there Ehh lol Dave do you comute from Keswick to Sauga everyday thats quite the trek.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
So theres a few of you guys out there Ehh lol Dave do you comute from Keswick to Sauga everyday thats quite the trek.

Yep... it's not too bad most days, then there's days like today... :rolleyes:

It's about 85 km... can do it in under an hour on a good day. Luckily they let me come in a bit later so I miss the worst of the traffic.

Dave