Driver side mirror remval?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJBassman

Reaction score
I have an 06 liberty sport and I need t remove and fix the side view mirror on the drivers side. A large wind storm knocked over a backetball stand and it hit the mirrow. It did not knock it off, but it is bent, one can see behind the black triangular plastic that is is attached to the door with. I check the how too's and cold not find any instructions.

thanks Dennis.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta take the panel off the inside of the door. Should be able to get to the bolts that hold it on after doing that.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
agreed....I broke mine off on a trail...get the panel off to access the bolts and dissconect the plug for power mirors. it can be a pain to get the panel off...be careful not to break plastic. if its bent, check bolt pattern to make sure the bolt holes arent bent also.

NomadKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trim Panel Removal:

(1) Remove the inside handle screw plug and remove the screw.
(2) Remove the pull handle screw.
(3) Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the trim panel clips and remove the
trim panel.
(4) Disconnect the electrical connectors and the inside handle actuator rod.

Latest posts

Members online