don't know about anybody else but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Hmm, even being a college student now...

I don't see it. I don't know if I could ever get rid of my Jeep. I'd probably cry the day I had to...

I just love it so much. Everytime I have these thoughts, I just go sit in it. The thoughts go away.

My thoughts exactly.

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas is literally off the wall. I have to admit, trading in my 4 ****** 1.6L for a V6 3.7 was a wise choice at the time but now I don't think so. It must be the worst time to buy a SUV. It know in my heart that I want to keep the Jeep but if prices go up to $1.50 CAD (right now it's 1.10) I have no choice but to get something else. Future wise, gas prices will probably not decrease so there's no point in keeping something that will cost an arm and a leg to fill up just to get from A to B. Hey, what about the Smart car?

fuji

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rennie2k5 said:
I'm starting to feel the burn with fuel prices rising.
6 months ago when I took delivery, gas prices were "only" 1.70's
My jeep has only 9200 miles on it and I'm trying to talk myself into keeping it. between my payment and gas..it's hurting a bit.
Anyone else feeling like this? I'm torn. wtf.gif

You should be thankful you live where you do--here in San Diego...we'll--it's in my signature.

My wife and I spend $400 a month filling 2 cars with gas to make our daily commutes. All this just part of life under republican "big oil" rule though. And expect the cost of literally *everything* to start going up as the costs of transporting goods gets passed on to the consumer. This is only the beginning. If you're an oil man though--everything's worked out just as you'd hoped.

rennie2k5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomjonesrocks said:
rennie2k5 said:
I'm starting to feel the burn with fuel prices rising.
6 months ago when I took delivery, gas prices were "only" 1.70's
My jeep has only 9200 miles on it and I'm trying to talk myself into keeping it. between my payment and gas..it's hurting a bit.
Anyone else feeling like this? I'm torn. wtf.gif

You should be thankful you live where you do--here in San Diego...we'll--it's in my signature.

My wife and I spend $400 a month filling 2 cars with gas to make our daily commutes. All this just part of life under republican "big oil" rule though. And expect the cost of literally *everything* to start going up as the costs of transporting goods gets passed on to the consumer. This is only the beginning. If you're an oil man though--everything's worked out just as you'd hoped.

yeah I agree. you can thank your wonderful president. as his pockets get full, ours get empty. thank you president bush..youre a wonderful person.

kjk

Reaction score
I don't think I'd be as ticked off if "big oil" was hurting because of this, but have you seen BP, or ExxonMobile profits lately?

2003KJ

Reaction score
well, after the big gas shortage of the 70's (?) prices eventually came back down again. I think the "what goes up must go down" theory applies. Now, we'll probably never see prices much below 1.50 ever again (if that), but i'd still like to see them in the 2.00-2.10 range.....that I can swallow a bit easier.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rennie2k5 said:
havent seen any profit reports..dont think I really want to. it makes me ill.

Oil companies are making *record* profits, %tage-wise and everything else. Oil companies have never made more money.

That's cool though, right? Oil companies, after all, are among the largest contributors to the republican party. Gotta keep it going, baby!! Keep that money comin' into those coffers--Woo-hoo! (deadhorse)

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm loving my bike right now, I havent driven in 3 days. a tank of gas will probably last me a whole month.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
News media reported yesterday, here in California, the average price per gallon went down... are you ready for this.... .004 cents per gallon.
Whoopdie doo!!!!!
And here I was wondering what those news guys were doing sitting around all day.