Dome Courtesy Light ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepC

Reaction score
I have an 04 Liberty Sport and when I have the front dome courtesy light on, it flucuates with the engine??? Just with the engine running it ever so slighty dims and gets brighter. It is very irritating. Does anyone else have this issue? If anyone has any input on what it is or how to reapir it I would love to hear about it. Thanks , Chad (Aeh)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yup they all do it. You should try sitting infront of a garage or a building or something and lightly step on the gas...you'll notice the headlights doing the same thing....cut the dome light on also and they'll all do it at the same time.

Something about the KJ's they're more noticeable on that....other vehicles i've owned/driven havent been like that.

Seanpr123

Reaction score
Do anybody else's windows rise at different speeds even if the buttons are all pressed at the same time?

rxraptor02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least Im not the only one. I noticed this the first morning when I was driving. On some other trucks I have had they have done this but it wasn't as noticable as the liberty.

do they dim like discribed from above when after market fog lights are added and they are fliped on?