Does anyone read past posts?

Do you read past posts?

• No,my Mom still powders my ass

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 43 89.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
when looking for something i TRY to use search.. but since the search function for most ( yes this one too) SUCK most times unless i remember specifics about the post i have to ask for help..

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The search bar is kind of sucky sometimes but I found a lot of useful answers that I didn't have to make a post about because of it. Sometimes when things are on a case by case basis or sort of hard for me to get the gist of (i.e. my 2-way speaker question) I'll make a post about it.

But, like someone already said, I try to skim the most recently active threads and see if there's anything interesting, anything I can learn, or anything I can input (which isn't much, lol).

Aside from that, I don't really look at old posts. A lot of them cover the same stuff (well, the KJ Genral Discussion area anyway). "Will these tires fit?" "What's this engine code?" "My Jeep is making ______ noise, what do I do?" "My ______ isn't working"

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be a uk thing.......... I read every single one before I joined when I got my Jeep. It took me about 18 months!! :D But it taught me a lot!! (Apart from how to insert someody elses quote before I start typing?) That has got me beat so far, but I will get it one day!!

You just hit the button in the bottom right corner of their post that says "quote".

I didn't even know there was a thing as old posts. I thought they just disappeared after about a week.

:D

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always search before asking a question on any forum.

As far as just going back and reading older posts, not really.

I'm with you, I often use the search function before I ask a question. There's lot's of great questions asked & answers posted plus some great projects.
Sometimes I'm even guilty of reading and replying to an old post :eek:

Latest posts

Members online