Does anybody know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn i like that one as well, only its for 02-04 models grrrrrrrrrrr, nothing made for 05-06 models

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 07 but i think it is universal. Look at the descriptions on those two sites they say something like it can fit on anything. Hopefully it can fit my 07.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would get confirmation first, at autoanything.com once you change they year of the liberty past 2004 it will not allow you to select it. maybe call the seller/company first to verfiy before you shell out the money, generally even if they take something back you may have a restocking fee or loose shipping money

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The store links are file pics, shows the overall styling of the model, some times they have to make slight changes to fit different vehicles.

The one on the cardomain link should fit an 05-07, same mounts.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The store links are file pics, shows the overall styling of the model, some times they have to make slight changes to fit different vehicles.

The one on the cardomain link should fit an 05-07, same mounts.

i think it will to but i cant find that exact one :(