Do you have a Double Din installed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lunch-box

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents

I am bringing up the past, but I am wondering how many people have put in a double din into there rig... and if so how did you do. I know there are threads somewhat writing them up but they arnt very detailed. Anybody feel like giving me some insight.

eradicator006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have one installed yet. I'm still in the planning stages. I'm thinking of using some of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-2009-Jeep-Liberty-Double-DIN-Radio-Install-Kit-/190427666692#ht_1169wt_907 and making them work some how. The radio hole on the front bezel will need to be enlarged top and bottom (i think by 0.5", can't remember right now). You'll also have to do some cutting of plastic in the radio hole in the dash. There are 2 raised plastic parts that the factory radio sits on.

When I get around to doing the install I'll see if I can do a guide with pictures.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to say, I gave up and went single din with slide out LCD.

But will keep eye out on threads with any detailed information. Would like to go double-din one day :D

Latest posts

Members online