Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silicone hose is fairly inert so any should do, it's flexible so in small sizes shaped isn't really necessary but route it carefully so it doesn't kink, Tywraps are very useful for this. Can't help with the diameter as I'm away at the moment but if you pop an end of the hose off you can measure it yourself.

Pgy

Reaction score
If I remove it I can't put it back because it's torn up at the ends. I "fixed" it with some electrical tape to hopefully get me to the dealership to replace it.
I can measure the outside but I don't know the inner diameter.
It's in a pretty bad shape, I didn't drive the car at all since it happened.

Last edited:

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get too wrapped up in it, it's only a breather line, as long as you blank the inlet so the engine doesn't get unfiltered air you can disconnect the hose and put it in a tin to catch the drips, obviously be careful of the exhaust (hot!) and don't restrict the flow so it can vent the engine. If you do that you can cut an inch off and it to a shop to buy a replacement.