Diesel Be My First Post...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AttorneyAndy

Reaction score
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, if only via the interweb for the moment.

I'm Andy, and I live in Boise, Idaho with my amazing little boy- Viggo, 14 months old- and I drive a 2005 KJ CRD. I happen to be a lawyer, although I work too much and am trying to get away from that a bit. I'm a California transplant (grew up in the Sacramento/Placerville area, college in Napa Valley, school and work for ten years in Venice Beach), so I have lots of ties there, too, as well as a law license.

My grandpa was a diesel mechanic and later a salesman for Mack Trucks, and I grew up loving that diesel smell after he'd let me run around the garage and climb all through the big trucks.

This is my second Jeep, following the unfortunate disaster that was my 1988 Cherokee many years ago. I loved it in its own way, but I had no money for repairs at the time, and it was always breaking on me.

My dream Jeep is a diesel Wrangler Rubicon, but I'm loving my little KJ more and more every day and don't want to let it go, rare as they are. Looking to mod for utility and overall awesomeness and I hope to one day pass it on to my son.

Assuming they still let humans drive cars at that point, that is....

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Cool, I have a 2005 crd too. LOSTJEEPS seems to be the crd center of the universe. Lots of great KJ info here too.

Does your Jeep have any modifications/improvements? Timing belt change at 100,000 miles is important.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Andy. Enjoy.

Dave

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kj's are really different and special, glad you are proud of yours. Welcome

Latest posts