Did some work this work, thought I'd post a pic!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Rich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the cellphone pic, but I couldn't find my wife's camera. This week already I've had the factory rims powdercoated glossy black, painted the center-caps, changed brake pads and rotors, and painted the calipers red. Hopefully, I'll be installing fogs in the next few days! I'll wash it before the next pic, if I can find a real camera lol.

You must be registered for see images

Edit: The title should've read "Did some work this week". D'oh!

Last edited:

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My internet is being so slow it will only load the top part of each photo! Oh wait, I can see the first one... I like it! The red shows up really well. If my internet ever kicks back up to speed maybe I'll be able to see the second one?

Dirt Rich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My internet is being so slow it will only load the top part of each photo! Oh wait, I can see the first one... I like it! The red shows up really well. If my internet ever kicks back up to speed maybe I'll be able to see the second one?

Thanks! I wish I could find our digital camera though, looks so much nicer in person!

Dirt Rich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, way too clean lol. Apparently, my garden hose was putting out holy water today or something lol. Unfortunately, Toledo has way more bird poop than it does mud. I do envy you guys with the cool trails to drive on! If anyone was wondering, I used approximately 2 tablespoons of KIT wash and wax, and another tablespoon of regular dish-soap to wash it with. The tire-shine is Black Magic Wet Shine, first foam, then spray.