Deal on K&N ?!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(1) I was on this website ordering my clear turn signals....and I came accros this intake. It comes with a K&N filter, shows to be the same pipe angles as the $250 K&N intake system but for $75 instead. I'm thinking there is really not much difference between the two, and I'd rather pay $75 than $250. What does everyone think? Maybe there is something I am missing?

(2) And what is the aluminum piece just above the hose for?

(3) And I was looking at my stock intake, and i can't see where any sensor hose would be relocated. So i'm wondering why the hose is there, and the holes are on the aluminum intake pipe.

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=JP02LB-10228AIX&dbname=onlinestoreDB

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry FL Renny, that's no better than the stuff on Ebay, just more expensive. There's no IAT cuff or fixture. There's only one Air intake for 04-05-06. K&N.
Don't you love the new muffler.

I just looked at the front signals you got. I got some off of Ebay, and you might have to mod them. Let me explain, in case you do. Recessed into the bumper are two peices of steel that are above and below the signal housing. The drivers side will go in fine with the bulb locked down. But the passenger bulb will want to lock in the opposite way. So you're going to have to dremel out one of hte notches inside the passenger lamp in order for the bulb to lock down, and fit into the cavity. You'll see once you get them. But it's worth it, they look great on a silver liberty.