Dayster KJ09115 and KJ09116 Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between these 2 lift kits? I am looking to buy the Daystar 2.5" lift but I'm kind of confused between these two.

Thanks for any info!!

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like alot of money for a spacer lift kit. For that amount of money you can get a kit that includes springs and shocks, IMHO.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$250.00 before shocks, RSX 17004 shocks additional $120 for a total of $370.00 --> no shipping charge since I'm getting it from my local place.

4WD is looking at $429.99 before shipping charge ($25). I'm trying to figure out if just having the longer springs would be worth it? I off-road very little and around where I live it is really nothing big haha, just some mud and a couple inclines.

I've been going back and forth with this lift thing forever!! I JUST NEED TO BUY SOMETHING!! HAHA!!

The Bug .... The Bug. It got me!!

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ09115 - Suspension Lift 2 1/2" Front & Rear (Includes Front Upper Strut Plates, Sway Bar Bushings, Bump Stops & Shock Boots)

KJ09116 - 2001 - 2004 Jeep KJ Liberty Both 2&4WD
Suspension Lift 2 1/2" Front & Rear (Includes Front Upper Strut Plates & 4 Spacers)

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddo, shows you have the KJ09116 lift kit. Have you had any issues? If I don't add the bump stops and sway bar bushings should I have any issues. Again, no major off road adventures around here. Just looking to make it through some small inclines etc....

Thanks everyone for any information you can give me.

jeep0517

Reaction score
Sway bushings and bump stops

Hey. I called Daystar and asked them (putting price aside) are the bushings and bump stops really worth it. He told me that the bump stop do not really do anything new that the factory ones do. The only thing that the bushings do is tighten up the sway of the jeep along a turn. I think i am going with the KJ09116 Good luck to all.............