Daystar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i forgot you had the diesel donk, #-o

what you gonna do with the coopers they wont fit with the stock springs will they

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reckon that I can exchange them because they're still unwrapped. I'll try and get Cooper discoverer ST's to fit a stock KJ.

The KJ will still go offroad, just not on as demanding trails as I'd of liked.

The misses and I loves the Jeep and it has pretty much become her run around. It'll probably stay that way. So we'll use it to take the kid out in as baby seats are a pain to put in a Landie!

Ian

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
lift

Lad, I do believe there are several problems lifting the CRD right now. I'd talk to OME about the springs first. The stock CRD springs may already be heavier than their after-market ones. I don't know for sure, but it is something to look into...

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ian if you can go for the Bridgestone D694 same as the REVO in a 245/70R16 no rubbing and will lift that diff 7mm higher just fitted them and they are awesome

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
235/70 r16 cooper discoverer ST's now fitted. I'm pretty happy with their performance and noise levels.

Anyway the wife's pregnant so money will be tight and I reckon mods will now have to wait for a while. The lift thing will have to wait until I need new tyres now!

Ian

Latest posts

Members online