Daystar 2.5"...whats your opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Why can't we just let people do what they want to do, and if they run into issues, help them out without criticizing them?

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I so do apologize for misspelling your name. Honestly i could really care less. If you are going to pick and my typos then do us all a favor and get a job as a 7th grade english teacher.

Other wise, keep pumping money into your lift kits with unsatisfying results...Then, tell us all how "bad ass" of a set up you have under the hood. Cause i guess that is what really satisfies you the most. Me, I'm gonna enjoy my jeep. And I am not gonna flush thousands of dollars down the toilet on an investment that wont return a fraction of what I've put into it. Instead, will fix what is broken, and make improvements as I see fit.

Thanks guys for all the input in this thread....I really did get what I needed (17505's and OME926). I will keep you guys posted on the progress.