Jeep Liberty 2006 2.5" lift - Advice please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Martinsxm

Reaction score
A few months ago I installed the 2.5" Daystar lift kit on my Jeep Liberty. The back is ok but the front not so good. The front is not levelled, driver's side about 2" lower than passenger side, probably because the spring was more used on the driver's side. So impossible to align well, truck always steering left, tires will get unevenly used, etc...

I want to remove the kit in front and install a strut assembly that will give me the same 2.5" lift without a lift kit. What are my options? Ideally something I can get from Amazon because that's pretty much my only option to have things shipped where I am in South America. Any advice ? Thanks

TahirTu

Reaction score
I'm not aware of any strut assembly that is available other than the stock height (maybe others can help) For mine I took the struts and new parts to a shop to have them installed. Hope links below helps.
Shocks
Coil spring

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have matching (brand and wear) suspension components right and left. The front shocks are same dimensions as stock bilstein and ome are best. Ome springs are the best. Springs come in a pair and buy 2 front shocks. Check the condition of rubber spring isolators (a good time to replace these anyway) and other hardware incase those are needed also. Once you have parts in hand take them along with your old shock assembly and have everything swapped over to build new coilover at a mechanic with a quality spring compressor. If there are any 4x4 shops that is likely your best bet. Read on this site the faq section for lifts. Good luck.

Latest posts

Members online