Dashboard wood kit installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smarkham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed one of those wood paneling kits for the dashboard, window controls, etc? I'm thinking of getting one in cherrywood for my 2005 liberty. If you've never done it before is it better to have it installed professionally or is it easy and I can do it myself?

THANKS

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't have any applique kits on my Liberty.

To get good adhesion, you'll need to clean the plastic really well with some alcohol.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay? I wouldn't buy it. They look really cheap and fake.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a real good pic but you can see some of the applique kit I put on my KJ.Of course they are orange(not a perfect match but close enough),didn't think I would like them but I've gotten alot of good comments on them.They stuck real good,been on for 4 years now,but good cleaning is key.I got my kit from streetbeatcustoms.com but they don't have all the colors they used to anymore.I can get better pics if you want.
You must be registered for see images

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Not a real good pic but you can see some of the applique kit I put on my KJ.Of course they are orange(not a perfect match but close enough),didn't think I would like them but I've gotten alot of good comments on them.They stuck real good,been on for 4 years now,but good cleaning is key.I got my kit from streetbeatcustoms.com but they don't have all the colors they used to anymore.I can get better pics if you want.
You must be registered for see images

A little off topic here. Where did you get those seat covers? and are they neoprene?

Lou48314

Reaction score
I was thinking about trying an applique kit but I would like to see how it looks. If you can put up some more pics I would really appreciate it.
Thanks a ton!

Members online

No members online now.