Dash Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjtilney

Reaction score
I got into my car last night and noticed all my dash lights are out.

A little history about the Jeep. The right tail light was out so I replaced the bulb, but that didn't fix it, so I replaced the socket (still didn't fix it, so I'm assuming the assembly is bad) after replacing the socket is when I noticed the dash lights were out. Possible wiring issue with my Jeep? or total coincidence?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try turning the turn signal's dimmer all the way up to where the interior lights should be on..do they come on if you do? If parking lights are on and dimmer is down the odometer may not be visible as example.
Also try clicking the rear cargo light while hatch glass is open and then click it off again... see what happens...

Last edited:

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try turning the turn signal's dimmer all the way up to where the interior lights should be on..do they come on if you do? If parking lights are on and dimmer is down the odometer may not be visible as example.
Also try clicking the rear cargo light while hatch glass is open and then click it off again... see what happens...

+1

sjtilney

Reaction score
No, thats not the issue. Thats the first thing I did when I noticed the problem. I checked all the fuses under the hood and they were all ok. I know some cars have an additional fuse box inside the car. Does the liberty have two fuse boxes?