dash light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a light on the dash of a crd come on that says TYPE 43 my girlfriend was driving home tonight and she said it came on and then slowly went out ... any ideas????:confused:

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a error light, just some light reflecting off a gauge label on the dash. A little more info here.

dnm45227

Reaction score
have some fun with it. tell her she broke the jeep and she can't drive it anymore, or you'll fix it if she makes it up to you!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
tell her that means jeep needs a lift, new tires and new lights, so she should consider getting them as gift for you :)

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D Told her that this jeep has a sensor that monitors traveled road conditions:confused: :D and then it will recommend the proper suspension setup the jeep should have for those conditions.:^o Told her each wheel is independently monitored and the data is processed by the computer and then recorded then it puts the number on the dash you then go to the jeep web site and decode the number and there you have it … :^o :^o then I said.. Well I went and checked it out on the web and it recommended due to the road conditions that the computer calculated we need to put a full fledged lift on it …. :^o :^o :^o This was going good till the idiot {ME}:eek:
Judging by the look in her eye’s {she was eating this up} then i had to throw an arb bumper and winch to stabilize the load sensing computer that the Libby is equipped with to.:^o :^o :^o :^o

That’s when the whole thing fell apart I could not hold it in anymore I started laughing and that gave it away. She did admit she bought the first half of it!!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a good try! You went overboard!!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D Told her that this jeep has a sensor that monitors traveled road conditions:confused: :D and then it will recommend the proper suspension setup the jeep should have for those conditions.:^o Told her each wheel is independently monitored and the data is processed by the computer and then recorded then it puts the number on the dash you then go to the jeep web site and decode the number and there you have it … :^o :^o then I said.. Well I went and checked it out on the web and it recommended due to the road conditions that the computer calculated we need to put a full fledged lift on it …. :^o :^o :^o This was going good till the idiot {ME}:eek:
Judging by the look in her eye’s {she was eating this up} then i had to throw an arb bumper and winch to stabilize the load sensing computer that the Libby is equipped with to.:^o :^o :^o :^o

That’s when the whole thing fell apart I could not hold it in anymore I started laughing and that gave it away. She did admit she bought the first half of it!!!

That does it......I need a lift and arb also.......

Dave