Cylinder No. 4 Misfire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry way off topic but could not stand it anymore....................

No, it was a 4.7 Chevy Vortec, Chevy Astro Van, ******.

The Fort LTD, it was a Police Interceptor, think what you want, it was the fastest thing I have owned to date. Too much power... Had to get rid if it...

The MERCURY Cougar was a V6, 3.6 Litre V6, yeah, not 3.8. I typed a little fast, and hit the wrong keys, but who cares.

That still doesn't negate the fact that you're a ******' ********, and you can go **** yourself.

If I get banned, so what, at least I won't have to listen to your **** holster anymore. There are PLENTY othet Jeep forums out there, and if you're THERE, you'll get the same shit from me, dick.

Whatever,. 350, 351, can't ROUND numbers, you're also mathematically challenged....

4.7 Vortec was a CHEVY motor, in another Van
350 Interceptor Motor - Fort LTD (only owned it 6 months) Tracker replaced it. Was a police cruiser.
Chevy does not make a 4.7 Vortec,get a clue.It's a 4.3 V6 Vortec in the Astro Van ******(<< copied that from you:D).

Ford does not make a 350.The Ford Interceptor has a 4.6 V8,some of the older ones can have a 302,never heard of one with a 351.Oh and the Couger had a 3.8,Ford never made a 3.6 V6 for those.And not to mention Ford did not make or install a 305 in a T-Bird.

That 1.8 I4 in your Vibe is not a GM engine either,and you will not spin a bearing by running diesel in a gas engine(I know).

Some of us on this board have been professionally working on vehicles for some time and there is no "rounding" numbers when it comes to labeling engines since the wrong parts get ordered and it makes you look stupid and any person that knows you are wrong will not pay attention to you since you can't get the little/simplest things right.Please refer to engine sizes by there correct size/number,it makes you look like a idiot.

Again sorry for getting off topic,please continue.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry way off topic but could not stand it anymore....................

Chevy does not make a 4.7 Vortec,get a clue.It's a 4.3 V6 Vortec in the Astro Van ******(<< copied that from you:D).

Ford does not make a 350.The Ford Interceptor has a 4.6 V8,some of the older ones can have a 302,never heard of one with a 351.Oh and the Couger had a 3.8,Ford never made a 3.6 V6 for those.And not to mention Ford did not make or install a 305 in a T-Bird.

That 1.8 I4 in your Vibe is not a GM engine either,and you will not spin a bearing by running diesel in a gas engine(I know).

Some of us on this board have been professionally working on vehicles for some time and there is no "rounding" numbers when it comes to labeling engines since the wrong parts get ordered and it makes you look stupid and any person that knows you are wrong will not pay attention to you since you can't get the little/simplest things right.Please refer to engine sizes by there correct size/number,it makes you look like a idiot.

Again sorry for getting off topic,please continue.

Powerslave will not be back Troy.

The thread can continue on topic.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Has anyone ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You haven't been anywhere near as far decided to use even go CLOSE to do look more as ThunderbirdJunkie. ThunderbirdJunkie has been so far even more decided to use to go look do more like than you so many times, that you just THINK about going more deciding to look more to do look more like because you're incapable of going more look do so.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hi: just 1 mounth ago i have the same problem & i recomend you go by the cheaper way,
remove your injectors and take them to be cleaned in a laboratory, replace your fuel filter (near the fueltank), and put the injectors in the engine back, that's what i do in my 2004 renegade and no more misfire problem. hoping you find these information usefull. in Mexico we have a forum like these and i find these information there i glade to share with you. the forum link is: www.jeeperos.com
as you can see i live in Mexico and my inglish is not very good. hope i explain the idea.

I don't mean to jack this thread...
But I checked out the link you posted, and you folks have some sweet lookin'
KJ's there in Mexico and very beautiful scenery!

Cheers
Ry'

Last edited:

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I almost dialed 911 while reading this. I thought I was having a stroke and was disoriented..:D
Bruce

MickityMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think ********** is supposed to be hyphenated. Hmm, you don't seem all that brilliant - though you did find how to make a proxy, so I guess you can use Google...

MickityMike says lock it!

MickityMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MickityMike thinks that TBJ must have really gotten a large quantity of sand in that guy's ****** for him to actually take the time to re-register a fake account just to insult him - ON THE INTERNET - one more time.

Some day I'm going to become rich and famous. Why? Because I'm going to invent a way to stab people in the eyes over the internet.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
MickityMike, as big a....nevermind...not even gonna go there :p

And would you have any software to block such eyestabbing activity for ThunderbirdJunkie? He seems to ruffle an awful lot of feathers :p

MickityMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And would you have any software to block such eyestabbing activity for ThunderbirdJunkie? He seems to ruffle an awful lot of feathers :p

I do, and while the software is relatively cheap, it's going to be a lot of hours in labor for the install. Sorry, man, but ya know how that goes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.