Couple of pics of my lil stormtrooper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've purty much made my journey to the DarkSide©..heehee. Here's the newer pics of my Libby.

New front and back shots (notice the euro-style antenna,thats another story)...
You must be registered for see images

One from the side with the NON-chrome side moldings I painted...

A shot of the wetsuit seat covers...
You must be registered for see images attach

My goofy custom sunvisor stickers I made to cover the warning stickers...

Well, there it is. I'm pretty satisfied with how it all came out except for the grille which I had won on Ebay. It was brand new in the bag and box, black and I got it for 50 bucks! When I got it, it had a 1 3/4" crack at the top center area. Used some JB Weld..no prob there but I couldn't get it touched up and buffed out to where it would look good, (body-work is not my forte). So, it is now painted black krinkle which came out fairly decent. Also if I get tired of it, I've got the chrome grille to fall back on. 8-[

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks grogiefrog! Nightcrawler, so far in my testing of the antenna, I'm not real happy with it. There are a couple FM stations I listen to that are within a 50-60 mile radius that sound great in my area. Since I made the switch to the "euro", I've been getting a lot of "picketfencing" of the signal from both stations. I'm probably gonna go back to my old one (or switch the black one off my wife's PT Cruiser..lol).

BTW...thanks for the remark Bennett. I was wondering if the placement of my sticker looked ok or not. (whistle) 8-[

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
love the door moldings..i think that makes it stand outish....being not chrome and all...(i like the overall look too)

how did you remove/reinstall them?

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some pics of the moldings after I removed them. I'll work up a "how-to" and post it in the how-to section.