Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently bought my 05 Atlantic Blue Jeep Liberty, and I absolutely hate that crappy grey interior...and my cousin has a silver 04 Liberty with black interior that I would love to have....I tried getting her to trade me but she won't so my next guess is the junkyard....has anyone done a complete black interior swap? I would think that the carpet and panels are the same (As long as there is power options same as mine) Then next thing on the list is the seats...

I would love to have both seats with power but would deal with 1 at a time if need be...

I was reading a bunch for how-to post and jeep seems like they already have some of the wiring in certain areas for certain items (courtesy lights at the foot area)Now Is there wiring under the seat for power???(dunno)

If someone could go out to their jeep (preferably 02-04, maybe 05-06 I think, whicheven has power and Black driver seat snag a pic of the wiring and say what the wire colors are would be majorly helpful....

I hate wiring with a passion and would only like to attempt it if there is a complete write-up or walkthrough....Or everything is a bolt in :D

Sorry for the long post

Jim

The only post that gave any insight was this post and the clickable link is dead....

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26173&highlight=black+interior+swap

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Let us know how this goes! Please! I think this is something that has never been done completely before, only partially! (And I was one of those partial people :p )

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how this goes! Please! I think this is something that has never been done completely before, only partially! (And I was one of those partial people :p )

mine was already done when i got the jeep. it was one less thing i had to do :p and i got both front and back done. but no power seats. now all i gotta do is either get black panels or paint mine black.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online