Chromed out liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
He's got the "It's a Jeep Thing... You Wouldn't Understand" at the top of his page... but the sad thing is that I don't think HE even understands.

:rolleyes: wtf.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's Mario....haha

To each his own. Poor Jeep.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, we love mario, how dare you. looks like he did some upgrades, good ones.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sad thing is it's a 4x4. I would understand all the bling and what not if it was 2wd, because everyone knows 2wd Jeeps are only good for picking up kids at soccer games and getting milk from the supermarket.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie is disappointed in some of the people he saw in the other thread.

It ain't you guys' Jeep, y'all ain't making the payments, and there are plenty people on this forum, ones that crap talked the other guy's KJ, that have equally useless crap on their Jeeps.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the 3rd time I've seen a Libby with blacked out headlights and I just think it looks plain terrible whether its on a swamp rig or a pavement princess. It looks like two giant black areas of ugliness.

Boiler

Reaction score
X2 on what TBJ said. It's not my cup of tea but the guy likes it and to me that's what counts. I think the personal touches are important. Besides, we're driving Liberty's. They aren't all trail and no town.

At least this guy has a passion for his Jeep, unlike the vast majority of owners.

Last edited:

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
The sad thing is it's a 4x4. I would understand all the bling and what not if it was 2wd, because everyone knows 2wd Jeeps are only good for picking up kids at soccer games and getting milk from the supermarket.

HEY IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR COMMENT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
HJ like you got room to talk. You're to scared to bring your KJ out! :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You've never been stuck in 1ft of mud before, where it took 2 hours to get out!