Chrome grill installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lashlarue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Spare tire cover installed...Next I'll be removing dealership insignias, installing the fire extinguisher, and designing a enclosed storage box for the storage area.I'm not really an audiophile but upgrading the stereo may eventually make my to do list.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great, almost like a 4x4 :)
See, that's why I love 05+ taillights, they got that dark around

Lashlarue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even Jim Walzek an expert in the field of off roading admits that a well driven 4x2 can be as effective as a 4x4 in almost all off road conditions.Fact 95% of SUVs never go off road, fact 80% of Liberty's sold are 2 wheel drive.Fact most off roaders consider the Liberty to be a pretender and that the Wrangler is the only true off road vehicle. O:)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Lashlarue said:
Even Jim Walzek an expert in the field of off roading admits that a well driven 4x2 can be as effective as a 4x4 in almost all off road conditions.Fact 95% of SUVs never go off road, fact 80% of Liberty's sold are 2 wheel drive.Fact most off roaders consider the Liberty to be a pretender and that the Wrangler is the only true off road vehicle. O:)
Uh... I seriously doubt that 80% number. More like 25%.