Chrome Exhaust Tip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJ Ebster

Reaction score
Hi there
I recently stumbled across this site and found it contained a wealth of info as well as passionate and knowledgeable owners.
I have a question. I recently got the bug to do some cosmetic upgrades to my 2003 Liberty Ltd. I added some clear turn signals, a new Pioneer DEH-P5800MP HU, Infinity 61/2" in front and Pioneer's in the back door. The next item is a Bazooka NOS 8/12 powered sub in the back for tight bass. This is the sub that looks like a NOS bottle. It's blue so it will match my Atlantic blue jeep.
Anyway, I digress. I want to add a chrome exhaust tip but my existing exhaust tip ends at a downward angle. So I cannot mount a standard tip as it will point downwards. Has anyone added a off the shelf tip to their exhaust and have you got pics? Does the hole apopear parrallel with the ground or does it angle down? I would like mine to be parrallel with ground and just stick out a little from under the bumber.
Any ideas?
I will post some pics as soon as it stops raining and I can wash and polish my baby
Thanks
E

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you'll have to cut the stock pipe before it angles and have the tip welded on. My WJ Overland came with a chrome tip standard & you can see the pipe was modified. The stock WJ pipe is also angled down. Looks like DC cut the pipe in front of the angle & welded the tip on.

Latest posts

Members online