chirp beep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mongongo

Reaction score
Anyone ever find a reason/cause/cure for the chirp that sometimes come up when it auto locks the doors at 15 mph.

Had the liberty for 2 months and this is the first time its ever done it.

2007 liberty.

I searched and there was a post about it a while back. But no solution or answer..

THank to all.
John

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problem here with a 2005...just started happening it seems. Definitely doesn't happen each time. Just more of an annoyance...

Do you have an aftermarket stereo? I have a Pioneer with a defect and it causes a humming noise at 65 and 75mph (known Pioneer problem - something with the RCA inputs). Doubtful, but maybe it's related...

mongongo

Reaction score
No, its oem stereo. It just started doing this two days ago or so.

We have had some serious freezing and thawing going on and fog and mist for the last 4 days straight. Have not had any sunshine/drying for a while now. Im wondering if that has anything to do with it.?

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like nobody knows. Mine does it but it is sporadic and only does it once in a great moon. My 04 does it and the 03 I had did it too. kopkrab.gif