china help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wo shi

Reaction score
A friend of mine car in 2002 Jeep Liberty, but after his axle differential bad needs to be replaced in China can not buy this thing, my English is not good, I hope you tell how I on eBay or other online to find this thing, due to China's shipping is very expensive, I must let him a can be used, I hope to get your help

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear axle differential....

Welcome to the forum wo shi. Can you attach photos of what parts you need? Then perhaps someone can help. As you know, shipping will be expensive as axle differential parts are heavy.

wo shi

Reaction score
wo shi;660991]A friend of mine car in 2002 Jeep Liberty, but after his axle differential bad needs to be replaced in China can not buy this thing, my English is not good, I hope you tell how I on eBay or other online to find this thing, due to China's shipping is very expensive, I must let him a can be used, I hope to get your help[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• mmexport1435024957933.jpg
    mmexport1435024957933.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know what is bad? Is it the teeth on the ring or pinion? Are their used Liberties in China being parted out? Most of us are in Canada and the US so shipping would be required if anyone has anything for sale.

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question

What are those teeth below the ring gear on the differential? Is this a limited slip differential?

wo shi

Reaction score

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supply us with the VIN number so we can determine the exact part number you are looking for.

Latest posts

Members online