Check Engine light code p0455 and p0456 for 2007 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morgplee

Reaction score
I have a 2007 jeep liberty that I bought earlier this year. The code p0455 and p0456 recently popped up and my first response was to replace the gas cap since that is a common issue related to those codes. After replacing it twice the codes came back both times. During idle the car seems to run rough but I'm not sure if that's related to the issue. I haven't noticed any leaks under the car. If anyone has an idea of what the issue could be thatd be much appreciated.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2007 Jeep KJ Manuals are impossible to get hold of unless you are prepared to pay!

But the 2006 Jeep KJ Service Manual will be close enough....colors of the wiring are probably different.

Download the manual here and read the theory of operations and if needed the Wiring Diagrams are in Section 8W.

The bottom of the Index Page gives you the path to the DTC codes and tells you, sometimes, the correct page to go to.

www.colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/KJ/

Latest posts

Members online