Changing the Rear Dome Light bulb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to access the bulbs in the rear dome light, so I can change them.
Thanks.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
doesn't it pull right off, i don't remember any screws on it, but don't pull too hard though, someone's gotta know how to do it. I wouldn't mind putting black light there, would look nice. :)

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trodo said:
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to access the bulbs in the rear dome light, so I can change them.
Thanks.
You must be registered for see images
Disconnect the battery negative cable. Use a small tool to pry the lens from the housing, it is like the front passenger overhead lights, the lens is on 2 little legs the pivot on a pin. Use the exact same style bulb for a replacement. Watch out for a switch tab at the bottom of the lens that has to be in proper alignment to reinsert the lens. Don't be disappointed if the lens breaks a pivot leg on reinstallation, a tech told me they break them all the time. Just use both hands and apply firm even pressure until the lens snaps back into place into the pivot pins. Reattach negative battery cable.

Latest posts

Members online