Center Cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparente

Reaction score
I think someone tried to remove the center cap on my Liberty 2002. Maybe not. I need a replacement. Where can I find one? :-({|=

cparente

Reaction score
the link that was sent to me was for 2004 center caps my Liberty is a 2002.
I need center caps to fit a 2002.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
not much changed from 02-04. 05's are basically the same mechanically, just asthetic changes over the year. what type rims do you have?

limited or sport?

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Center Hub

He probably has the stamped steel rims, like me.

-=JoN=- said:
not much changed from 02-04. 05's are basically the same mechanically, just asthetic changes over the year. what type rims do you have?

limited or sport?

Webster

Reaction score
Center Caps

Hi first thing I would like to know is how I find pictures of the rims that were available on a 2002 Liberty.

If I can find that I will know what rims I have. I bought the LIberty used. I still can't find a site that has replacement center caps. I want 2002 center caps not any other year.

i can't seem to find them......... ](*,)

Webster

Reaction score
Center caps

16 x 7 Mechanical Cast Aluminium (Standard Limited Edition)

All I am looking for ia a center cap. This is nuts not a one to be found........ ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello..
Please check this topic
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135114

I had been looking for them since.. well .. a long time ago..

However, the ones I am looking for are for this type clad covered rims:

You must be registered for see images

Finally i found a dealer who can order for me, but about $27 a pop or something like that..

Does anyone know the part number of these?
pls check the above topic for what I went through, and what I bought which did not fit at all (exact same looks, but a bit wider radius)

Good Luck, and no clue why these lowlives steel them! I really doubt they just fell of.. :-s

Webster

Reaction score
center caps

i am taking a change on e-bay... i ordered one from e-bay, hope it works. My question is how do I install them. Do they just snap on, screw on.

I have no clue..............

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you got yours, I got mine from the dealer after special ordering them....

$64 including tax! Ouch! ( For 2 Caps )

You just snap them on, really tight, so make sure they go all the way in. After realizing how hard they squeeze, I know it is impossible that they just fell off! :-#