Can't post in classifieds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I know enough to actually go and read forum rules before doing anything but I can't find any info pertaining to post count, paid membership or timeframe before being allowed to post in classifieds. Can someone fill me in? Also...does anyone have any interest in a used set of factory steering wheel radio controls with wiring?

Attachments

• audio.jpg
    audio.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I know enough to actually go and read forum rules before doing anything but I can't find any info pertaining to post count, paid membership or timeframe before being allowed to post in classifieds. Can someone fill me in? Also...does anyone have any interest in a used set of factory steering wheel radio controls with wiring?
Yes, interested in the controls. Can't help with the posting rules.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, interested in the controls. Can't help with the posting rules.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great...I do not know what these sell for so what do you think is a fair price for these shipped?

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marketplace -To post a new thread here, you will need 25 posts and be registered on JeepKJ.com more then 5 days.

Gyro

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is required to add steering wheel controls to a kj that didn't come with them?

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is required to add steering wheel controls to a kj that didn't come with them?

What I have in the picture! It actually depends on the clock spring behind your steering wheel. Definitely look up the how to

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.