cannot find bearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaerdin

Reaction score
i have a bad bearing in my transfer case. my 2006 liberty apparently has a SYE kit on it but with no speed sensor. the bearing that is in it is bad and I cant find it anywhere. I thought it was called the output shaft bearing, it was too small. then I found out about the SYE and overnighted a rugged ridge bearing for it. It comes in the mail today and its bigger than the one that came out of the housing. I need major help tracking down this impossible part.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a bad bearing in my transfer case. my 2006 liberty apparently has a SYE kit on it but with no speed sensor. the bearing that is in it is bad and I cant find it anywhere. I thought it was called the output shaft bearing, it was too small. then I found out about the SYE and overnighted a rugged ridge bearing for it. It comes in the mail today and its bigger than the one that came out of the housing. I need major help tracking down this impossible part.

Check out the parts diagram here. They typically have everything you can need.
Liberty NP231 Transfer Case - 4 Wheel Drive

EDIT: Oh! And welcome btw!

jaerdin

Reaction score
this is the transfer case. it has no speed sensor and doesn't seem to match anything I've seen.

You must be registered for see images