Canadian gas tank/trailer hitch recall - N46

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long does the recall last because i bought a used 2004 liberty and it has no hitch on it.

Recalls do not expire. Call your local Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership and make an appointment if you wish. But even "free" cost you probably 3-6 hours of your life and most likely shawdy workmanship.not to mention they will try to ding you for something else. I do not trust others working on my vehicles, if I can, I will do whatever I can myself, even if it's so called FREE. When I had my KJ, I picked up a hitch at the wreckers for 25 smucks and installed it myself. It was a pain in the ass, but that sucker was not coming off. So my piece of mind was worth every blood, sweat (no tears) and time.If you can, and you like to wrench, I would suggest to go this route. Good luck either way.

Bert

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long does the recall last because i bought a used 2004 liberty and it has no hitch on it.

Probably as long as you own the vehicle I would assume. I would call the dealership for more info though.

Members online

No members online now.