Can anyone help me identify this wiring harness. Pics included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob789456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Happy late new year. As a few of you might know from the "where did you find your kj" thread, my uncle gave me a 2003 Jeep liberty Limited 2wd that was wrecked and totaled. All the body and frame work was done and I was put to the challenge of re-assembling all of the mechanical and electrical components. I am in the final stages of re-building the jeep but this electrical harness has plagued me for weeks. The Haynes manual has no pictures or wiring diagrams for this harness and No other electrical connections fit it. If it helps the build date of my jeep is September of 2002 and it has the 3.7 V6 and the 45RFE transmission. Thanks for all the help, this website is a great resource.
Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_20110116_204401.jpg
    IMG_20110116_204401.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20110116_204356.jpg
    IMG_20110116_204356.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 38

Jacob789456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's transmission\solenoid connector for 45RFE
Awesome! You just ended 5 weeks of grief, so does this connect to another harness or does it attach to the transmission. There are some electrical connectors on the tail of the transmission that I have no harness for, I assume I need to get the harness that this attaches to this and it will connect to some of the connectors on the trans? Thank you so much for the help!

Dmut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, since I don't have 45RFE, I can't tell is it for harness or transmission block. but, since Chrysler has every connector unique, you will figure it out. just check the transmission block for corresponding plug.

Jacob789456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, since I don't have 45RFE, I can't tell is it for harness or transmission block. but, since Chrysler has every connector unique, you will figure it out. just check the transmission block for corresponding plug.
I found it and plugged it in! Thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.