Cabin space--Prospective buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just do your research .... yer gonna hate me but i paid 4 k for my 04 limited last december ... but they were all that price... now i could sell it for 7-9 . id say bring in pics and prices of comparible ones near you ... and talk him to somewhere in between .. you have to think 25% of that price is most likely mark up .

aterfy27

Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing...most in the area in similar condition/mileage/years etc are the same price or more expensive. I found one cheaper within 50 miles but that's pretty much it. The market is just pretty inflated up here. But I've always heard that yeah around 25% is markup and that usually you can get 10-15% off if you haggle well

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just do your research .... yer gonna hate me but i paid 4 k for my 04 limited last december ... but they were all that price... now i could sell it for 7-9 . id say bring in pics and prices of comparible ones near you ... and talk him to somewhere in between .. you have to think 25% of that price is most likely mark up .

I won't say how much I paid dollar wise for mine, being an 07' but since I worked at the dealership, the GM gave me a very VERY damn good deal on it.

aterfy27

Reaction score
So I found a different KJ I'm gonna check out. It's about an hour away and it's a 2004 Sport, not renegade. They're asking $7k and it looks in a lot better shape. And, it only has 58k miles!!

aterfy27

Reaction score
Another update for you guys. The dealership that the 04 Renegade was at has lowered their price to $6,600. I have been crazy busy this week and still haven't had a chance to meet with them or test drive it. So potentially i could talk them down even lower still!