Bundy Hill ORP, Jerome MI 12/12/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
anyone interested in going have three so far from LOST going that day
just make sure you have skids, tow hooks each end, tow strap and some common sense!;)
1. Rev. Mudd
2. larryewaller
3. ls6jay

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Where in MI is this - if I can manage it as a day trip, I may try to go.

EDIT: Never mind - I saw your LOST post. I'd like to go, but it's 4 hours each way... so it's doubtful. :(

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Where in MI is this - if I can manage it as a day trip, I may try to go.

EDIT: Never mind - I saw your LOST post. I'd like to go, but it's 4 hours each way... so it's doubtful. :(

:(:(:(:( we'll never get to wheel together! I know how you feel , anywhere that most go is at least 4 to 6 hours for me! Hate living where I do!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
If I had the entire weekend free, it might not be a big deal... but our IL M&G is on Sunday 12/13...

Our paths will cross eventually... :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Is ThunderbirdJunkie allowed to surprise you if he decides to show up?

Not sure If I can make it now, have two lifts to do this coming weekend, plus I am kind of assuming that it will be packed since they have been closed and this is a one weekend event.

We'll talk later in the week if you're interested , Marlon wants to go as well if we do!

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bunch of guys from our club {Borderline4x4} are heading up also from Bedford. If you guys are lookin for a group to hook up with that knows the place well I could set you up with them. They are great guys and all have Jeeps.

I cant make it this time since Im in the middle of rebuilding my truck AND we are picking up some 245/75-16 MTR's for the Liberty on Saturdayicon996.gif