Bundy Hill June 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm definitely out. Even if a engine was installed this week, I'd still have to allow for a normal break-in period.

Have fun, guys. :)

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So right now is it Me, Marlon and Rocky?

OK. I'll say yes I'll be there if it is Saturday. I think they open at 10 right? if its 9 that's ok too. I'm looking forward to seeing the KK marlon. I may bring my daughter who is six. she's been asking about going so... Should be fun!

1. rockymountian
2. 95yjman
3. Marlon_JB2

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys I really hate to do this, but I gotta pay my student loan bill, therefore leaves no extra money to wheel. Wife gets outta school this month so hopfully we can have some extra dough to do more stuff. Sorry I gotta back out, I feel like a horse's butt. We either gotta do something in July or the August run.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea well you smell like one too!

Just kiddin.
Hopefully more people will go but I doubt it. I'm thinking just 2 might be a deal breaker.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure? Absolutely positive? Positivo? Absolutely?

...yes.

Would be great if more people could go.
So Saturday - I'm there.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they open at 8am, Rocky do you wanna get there at 8 or do you wanna get there at 9? Also do you wanna follow my slow butt (driving the YJ) or do you all just wanna meet in the parking lot at 9am?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I'm right down the street now (technically... I live 2 blocks from US-12), so it doesn't matter what time we meet in the parking lot. lol3.gif

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they open at 8am, Rocky do you wanna get there at 8 or do you wanna get there at 9? Also do you wanna follow my slow butt (driving the YJ) or do you all just wanna meet in the parking lot at 9am?

It would probably be best if we just meet there. Let's do 9. Let me know if that's ok.

CB channel 4.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright lets meet at 9am in the bundy parking lot. My cell is (260) 701-4380 call or text heh if need be

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
And guess what? I don't have to work Saturday so we can all stay as long as we want! I found a good place to eat burgers down the street so burgers and most importantly... beer?

If anyone needs my number, it's on Facebook, and has been there for 6 years now, hehe.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and guess what? I don't have to work saturday so we can all stay as long as we want! I found a good place to eat burgers down the street so burgers and most importantly... Beer?

If anyone needs my number, it's on facebook, and has been there for 6 years now, hehe.

cool!

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And guess what? I don't have to work Saturday so we can all stay as long as we want! I found a good place to eat burgers down the street so burgers and most importantly... beer?

If anyone needs my number, it's on Facebook, and has been there for 6 years now, hehe.

Is that what we are doing for lunch? Are they pricey?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Is that what we are doing for lunch? Are they pricey?

Oh I was just throwing it out there as a suggestion. From what I remember, no they are not pricey but I can't remember what I spent on food. But with as cheap as I am, I wouldn't have ordered anything if it wasn't expensive. lol3.gif