Bull bar (thread split)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still suprised, even after owning the Libby a year now, at the crap I am able to drive over. It is now starting to become problematic because I am willing to take on things that I probably shouldn't, and the damn thing still keeps overtaking most obsticles. Way may off-road worthy then I would have ever imagined when I bought it.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought it lifted with 13K miles and still has less than 30K. I would just upgrade the stock suspension with the "good stuff" if the vehicle had lots of miles on it. Most likely needs it anyhow. I don't feel bad running a spacer lift when the stock suspension is still good; I'll upgrade when it starts to sag.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep hanging out here (and other Jeep forums) also. I know I'm going to have my brush guard (Aries, I think) for an '05 to '07 up for sale in Nov or so, after I put the ARB on (That I just got a screaming deal for!).

Don't worry about what other people say about building a truck for looks. Those of us who use them off-road have to realise there are folks who won't, and by that will want it "fashionable." We'll still give you crap though!:D

Nice, send me a message when you want to sell it!