Bulb number for the aftermarket Altezza tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

surfRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As my tail light craziness continually gets worst, I want to be sure I have the correct bulbs in there now. I bought a pair of those black altezza tail lights off of ebay and there is no paper work that came with them to say what the bulb numbers are. Can some one please help me out here? Ive been searching multiple jeep forums for hours and cant find any info on this
Thanks
Sam

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take he old bulb into your local napa auto parts...in and out in less time than an online search

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude! I think my harness is bad

I actually had a bad harness. I sent it back to them and told them to replace it. Thing is, I sent them back the one bad tail light, and they send me back two good one's. So I have a spare left tail light lying around somewhere I believe. Anyway I found two pieces of information: I found a package to some bulbs I bought lying around and I pulled one from my spare light real fast as well. I found two model numbers that seem to be the same:

The one in my tail light said 7528:

https://www.google.com/search?sugex....,cf.osb&fp=fe2fd14e39e00440&biw=1280&bih=685

The package I found said 17916. I can't seem to figure out the difference between them. I think they both have two filaments. But the 17916 I found was just the package, so I can't really tell the difference (if anything) until I hold them next to each other... :disgust:

Amazon.com: Narva 17916 - NARVA-17916-I Miniature Automotive Light Bulb: Home Improvement

In the picture I attached it's the 7528.

Attachments

• 0526120104.jpg
    0526120104.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 6