2003 Limited, no low beams or tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorthair

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have an '03 Limited with no working low beams or tail lights, high beams work. Went out all at once. Bulbs are good. I can not hear a relay clicking when turning on lights. Where is the low beam relay located? I have switched out all relays I can get to under the steering column on the back of fuse panel with no luck.

I did see a post listing it directly to the left of the high beam relay in fuse panel, but I do not believe this is correct. There is only a module there. Any help would be great, thanks.

Lou

Shorthair

Reaction score
That was the post I was referring to. There is no relay under that box to left of fuse panel, it is one large module. I decided to check anyways loosened the fuse panel, laid it flat still under dash and removed the 4 torx screws, no relay.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could it possibly be the multiswitch? I know the left hand twist turns on both while you have to push forward for the highbeams.

Latest posts

Members online