Bugshield installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don't like it very much...but I didn't get it for looks, I got it for protection. I gotta keep telling myself that! :eek: The box is already at the dump, so returning it is not an option. It looks alright from a distance, better than it does close up anyway. Oh well, it's only 50 bucks.

I think it looks ok. But now that you have it on, do not take it off because the next day you will get a big stone chip. That's what would happen to me anyway.

Oh, and stay away from dump trucks.

Dave

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, you're probably right. I'm starting to like it a little more anyway so it should be fine.:D

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think it looks pretty decent. Not to mention that it's functional too.

I like this kind better than the non-custom fit kind. We had one of the generic ones on our (ahem :rolleyes: ) Caravan, back in the soccer mom days, and it looked like crap.

Paul
________
Ford Tourneo Connect history

Last edited:

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get It painted like I did with mine to Match the color of the KJ...............

You must be registered for see images

(banghead) chairshot.gif smashfreakB.gif

Dang it!! That's a good idea, is yours clear? The guy asked me if I wanted a clear one, but I thought that might look even worse. BUT, if I had it painted like you said then that would be awesome. Whoops. I might have to go buy a clear one now. :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can paint yours too, just fine sand it and paint it, like I said before.

As for RIPGTP1997, that bumper looks very nice!

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but if it was clear, then you paint the back of it so that the paint doesn't chip. the paint color still shows through, but the paint just wouldn't chip. :D