Bridgestone Alenza vs. Goodyear Fortera Silent Armor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpartanBert

Reaction score
I now have 44K on my stock Wrangler HP's. They are shot and I don't want to wait any longer to replace. I have the stock 17 inch wheels on my 03 Liberty Limited. Overall I have been pretty happy with them, but they sure have been noisy the last 10k or so.

I cannot find the Firestone Destination LE, I have called all over town, and every shop says they are on backorder. I have been trying to get these for a month, no update on the backorder, so I am ditching that idea.

So, my question is regarding my remaining choices which are more expensive than my first choice. Which tires are better, the Bridgestone Alenza or the Goodyear Fortera Silent Armor? Both are the same price, and seem to be a high end tire with a great warranty. Has anyone ever tried both models yet?

Thanks in advance.

FSJ Ralph

Reaction score
First really big snow this morning, and I'm out playing "Rally Racer Ralph" and having a blast. Up before dawn to shovel my 1/4-mile driveway, then jaunting around to clear off some snow for my friends and some elderly in the area.

These Alenza's are absolutely brilliant in snow. Makes me wonder just how awesome the Blizzak's might be.