body lifts, suspention lifts, any type of lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darko154

Reaction score
I love off roading as much as the next guy, but i don't understand lifts. i want to put a lift on my 02 renegade but i don't know what kind... i want a few inches of clearance, and i don't know what kind would do that. i heard that different lifts are for different purposes can someone please help me???

Reaction score
go either ome or frankenlift. i went ome. i advise against rustys springs because they sag over a short amount of time for the majority of people. spacer kits seem to work for a few and fail for most. and you cant do body lifts on the liberty

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first the KJ is a unibody so there are no body lifts. A full suspension lift is the best like an OME lift then a spacer lift such as the Daystar

Darko154

Reaction score
ok thx, but do i need any type of extra suspension for the lifts, or spacers? or the ome or franken lifts all i need when i buy them?

Reaction score
ok thx, but do i need any type of extra suspension for the lifts, or spacers? or the ome or franken lifts all i need when i buy them?

the frankenlift is complete. it think its like $900. ome springs are like 350. shocks 150. struts im not sure. upper isolator pads are 30 and conduit nuts are like 30 cents for 6. i think i saved 150-200 in total

Reaction score
If you do the OME/Rancho lift this is all you need:
Rancho RSX 17004, Rancho RSX 17505, OME 927, and OME 948.
Plus some other odds and ends you'll need.

odds and ends being upper iso's, conduit nuts and bumpstops