body lifts, suspention lifts, any type of lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darko154

Reaction score
I love off roading as much as the next guy, but i don't understand lifts. i want to put a lift on my 02 renegade but i don't know what kind... i want a few inches of clearance, and i don't know what kind would do that. i heard that different lifts are for different purposes can someone please help me???

Reaction score
go either ome or frankenlift. i went ome. i advise against rustys springs because they sag over a short amount of time for the majority of people. spacer kits seem to work for a few and fail for most. and you cant do body lifts on the liberty

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first the KJ is a unibody so there are no body lifts. A full suspension lift is the best like an OME lift then a spacer lift such as the Daystar

Darko154

Reaction score
ok thx, but do i need any type of extra suspension for the lifts, or spacers? or the ome or franken lifts all i need when i buy them?

Reaction score
ok thx, but do i need any type of extra suspension for the lifts, or spacers? or the ome or franken lifts all i need when i buy them?

the frankenlift is complete. it think its like $900. ome springs are like 350. shocks 150. struts im not sure. upper isolator pads are 30 and conduit nuts are like 30 cents for 6. i think i saved 150-200 in total

Reaction score
If you do the OME/Rancho lift this is all you need:
Rancho RSX 17004, Rancho RSX 17505, OME 927, and OME 948.
Plus some other odds and ends you'll need.

odds and ends being upper iso's, conduit nuts and bumpstops

Latest posts

Members online