Blend door actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dash pic made me cringe.

I had to gut a car one time because the door drains had these flapper things on the drain holes and they got stuck. The doors filled up with water until it got up high enough to find another place to drain from, which was into the interior of the car. Went out and pulled the door open one day and it was like an above ground pool collapsed. Talk about a shocker! LOL.

Never seen anything like that before, but yeah, had to gut the entire interior, suck water out from all over the place, find every rubber plug I could find underneath the car to drain it out. That dash pic gave me a PTSD flashback.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dash pic made me cringe.

I had to gut a car one time because the door drains had these flapper things on the drain holes and they got stuck. The doors filled up with water until it got up high enough to find another place to drain from, which was into the interior of the car. Went out and pulled the door open one day and it was like an above ground pool collapsed. Talk about a shocker! LOL.

Never seen anything like that before, but yeah, had to gut the entire interior, suck water out from all over the place, find every rubber plug I could find underneath the car to drain it out. That dash pic gave me a PTSD flashback.
Mate had a VX220 that did that, he wasn't a happy bunny.