Black KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the lights. looks sick. Actually the first thing I ever did to my kj. Used VHT Niteshades. But time for a re-coat. Florida sun tends to fade things

Boiler

Reaction score
is that a homemade roof rack?

Check the link in my signature for more info. :)

Look how cute and widdle Boiler's KJ is next to it!

Hey now. I do have my lift and my new 245/75-16 Blizzaks on soft 8's sitting in my garage taunting me. I'm going to do the lift in about a month and thenput the snows on about a month later. ***** to wait too...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
too dark to take pics. Leaving for MI in about 10 minutes. Will take pics when opportunity arises

But they are the same as these, (only bigger) which were put on the KJ like 20 minutes after it was purchased. Yo.
You must be registered for see images attach

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well make it more illegal!:D

I think i'm pushing it with the window tint and tinted rear..... But We'll see..... It would look good....

It does look good and the marker light actually turns out to shine red at night when blacked out with vht..

Stig

Reaction score
wow, really nice KJ! what did you do to get the sport bumpers so dark? have you painted them or used some vinyl/plastic treatment product?

Last edited:

Boiler

Reaction score
He's pretty much got Line-x on everything from the waist down, plus bumpers, light bar, and soon to be on his rack. It looks even more awesome in person.

I said it a million times the other day...he looks like Darth KJ rolling down the street, it is quite striking.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
It is a wicked looking KJ, ThunderbirdJunkie will say that...at the risk of making his head bigger.

His secret for his bumpers is he uses shoe polish!

Stig

Reaction score
Ive heard about using shoe polish for many things, including softtops for convertibles but didnt want to try before I heard someone else did, but now that Ive heard about it Ill give it a shot today! <irony> They look a bit pale from all the sun up here by the north pole. </irony> Thanx! rockon.gif

It is a wicked looking KJ, ThunderbirdJunkie will say that...at the risk of making his head bigger.

His secret for his bumpers is he uses shoe polish!

Latest posts

Members online